Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary Posts Documents
To assist the research efforts of citizens, journalists and academics, and in keeping with the spirit and intent of Freedom of Information legislation, Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary announced that public documents have been posted on the Sanctuary's Press Centre archive.
Examples include the Barbados National Physical Development Plan (Amended 2003), the National Strategic Plan of Barbados 2005-2025, academic references, and various other public documents that have been developed and paid for with public taxpayer funds.
Additional reference documents will be added in the future.
- Full Press Release in other formats - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word Document
- Document: The National Strategic Plan of Barbados 2005-2025
- Document: Physical Development Plan Amended (2003)
- Document: Barbados Physical Development Plan Amended 1986
- Document: ARA Study - Tourism Development Programme - Adobe PDF
- Document: The Graeme Hall Swamp Technical Visit to South Florida, U.S.A - Adobe PDF
- Document: Economic Valuation of Wetlands: A Guide for Policy Makers and Planners - Adobe PDF